Dear readers,
I want to thank you for visiting my blog. I would be happier if you would write some comments. I'm surprised that I've got readers from foreign countries like USA, Malaysia and Deutschland. I'm really happy about it. I'd like to find new followers. I can also visit and follow your blog if you want. Just write me something, I'd like to read your reactions. Let me know that you were here, please.
Write me an email
Well, is here somebody who would like to write an emails in English with me? I want to practice in English and also get to know people from over the world.
Your age is not matter. I don't care if you are from Europe Asia or USA. I would like to know anyone from foreign countries. We can talk about hobbies, life, opinions, books, music, anything.
Your age is not matter. I don't care if you are from Europe Asia or USA. I would like to know anyone from foreign countries. We can talk about hobbies, life, opinions, books, music, anything.

Something about me
I'm 16. I love reading books, blogging, dreaming and going out. I've got two cats and fishes in the aquarium. I'm from small city in Czech Republic. I like traveling. I've been to England and Greece for example. I would like to visit Germany, Paris, USA (California) and also Italy. I'm interested in drawing and writing stories. I play The sims 2 sometimes. I love Pretty little liars, Friends and Skins series. I like watching films, most of all comedies and romantic movies. I'm quite lonely person, I'm a thinker not talker. I'm thinking about life and people a lot. I wish I could travel through time and space. I started to learn Spanish few years ago. Now I know that it was a mistake, because I don't like Spanish language. It's just boring. I had to choose German. One day I will learn German, I hope so. I like to talk about plans for future and dreams. My family is important for me, I've got younger brother. I adore my little cousins. We can talk about kids if you please. I had wanted to work in kindergarten when I was younger. I'm trying to think positive and I'm learning to be happy. Have you read The secret, written by R.Byrne? What do you think about it? I've got The Secret Gratitude Book.
If you want to write me or ask me anything, just post a comment or send me an email to my email address kathryn.runway@gmail.com. It would be nice to find new internet friends.
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment