
I wanna look back at my beginning with this blog. I've created it on the 21 of December. I love that fact, because I've created a blog on the "end of world date". I'll never have a second chance to created anything on 21.12.2012. Have I created a good one? I should say no, when i look at number of comments. My articles are not qualitative. How dare I write blog in English when i'm not good enough in that language. I'm angry at myself because of it. I have no one but myself to blame. But I've written this blog for me. No matter how bad my blog is... I'm glad i have one. It's a true part of my life. I've always been honest here. I've never pretend i'm anything what i'm not. I have a few amazing readers. It's something like my internet home. I've written 40 articles in almost six months. Now I want to recapitulate everything.
I'm going to create a new "summer" blog. I'll let you know about the it, you can follow me in case you want to.
I didn't knew ho much exact will the name of the blog's url be. I've wanted to run away from my problems. I've always been afraid to face the problems. But escaping anywhere (not even to the beach or sea, away from school) won't save you from your own mind, the problems won't magically desapear. There will always be something. When you change school you might lost the old problems, but you'll find the new ones. Sometimes you just create problems in your head that don't even exist. I'm still looking forward to "better years to come" tough my life is not bad eighter too difficult. You know I worry too much. When I think about a distant future I'm optimistic. I dream about running away from everything that makes me feel sad or inferior. I'm gonna travel the world and so on, but being happy comes from ourself, we probably can't make us happy just by running away.![]() |
| So damn true. |
Here's my first post http://girlwhorunaway.blogspot.cz/2012_12_01_archive.html I've written some wishes and things I wanted to make happen. What's most important, I've written: I want to change my life. Has it happend? Have my dreams and wishes came true? Let's look.- I used to think possitive (at least i've been trying) a few weeks. However, I'm mostly a pessimist. So I've failed in order to stop being a pessimist.
- I can say, that I enjoy little things.
- I get along with my classmates!
- I was strong enough to say "no", when i wanted to do ti!
- I'm stronger than i thought i am.
- Let's just say i'm happy, sometimes, I'm surviving high school yet and i don't have any enemies. Generally i don't have any troubles. Not without anxiety. Almost no tears eighter depression! Can't say if i'm less fearful.
Probably,I'm not. I'm mostly afraid of something (of problems/people/failure). - I still care about what other people think of me.
- I've planned to be possitive. Silly me! I'm not an optimist at all.

Sure, let me know about your summer blog :))
ReplyDeleteI will! :)
Delete