
One person told me something what ruined my good mood. That person was talking about today's break at school. I was sitting alone in the class as usual. Some people was talking to each other. I was just daydreaming. That person told me after school:
"You seemed sad."
"No, I wasn't sad," my voice sounded kindly.
I actually wasn't sad. I was lonely. I didn't realized that I seemed unhappy. When that person told me I was suprised.
I'm truly weird friend. I'm not usually going out with my friend. I spend lunch break with my friends today. We see each other only at school. I don't mind. It is alright. What kind of friend I have? They are weird, we are all crazy. I don't mean crazy like "cool, original, unicorn, stylish, funny, unique girls". Nope, we are weird in unpopular way. But I love talking a spending time with them! I'm glad that I have friends. Even if we aren't BF and they aren't my classmates. I'm just happy becouse I don't have to spend all school breaks alone.
Sometimes I miss my old friend. I spend my entire childhood with her. I used to think that she is my BFF. Now I'm afraid that she has never been my true friend. She had always a lot of friends. She was visiting me and we were going out together. She has changed, she's not who she used to be. But I still miss how happy I was with her. I think I get over it...but sometimes I just miss old times. Everything was differend. Maybe it wasn't better. I didn't go away, she let me go and she forgot me. It was hard to deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment