This quote is so accurate! I'm trying to learn something about everything for school most of all. But I'm also trying to learn everything about something. I do it for myself, not for school neither for my future job. I'm not talking about school subject, only about my interest.
Little facts about my week
I can tell you that this weak is succesful. I think positive and everything is OK. I'm genuinely happy. I talk to people more. I'm studying and I passed some tests. Chemistry test - mark B and what is incredible about math exam - I have mark A! I didn't expected it. I'm reading Be careful what you wish for by Alexandra Potter. It's good story. I had curly hair and people liked it! I drew and some classmates thought that my picture is hilarious. I lost my textbook. I was outside becouse of snow. My mum bought me new black pen! Black pens are the best! I'm going to have TS3 seasons!I adore this webside Try to learn something about... at BrainyQuote I read quotes every day.

No comments:
Post a Comment