You know what is best of all? If my 8 year old self would met me, she would be proud. I'm sure and it makes me happy. My 8 year old self was quite ambitious. She wouldn't like my whole personality. Let's call her Katie. Katie wouldn't understand why I lost her best friend (without reason). Katie wouldn't settle for coming out with people. She would want to have real friends. Katie thought i'm going to be au pair abroad. She wouldn't really care about what anyone thinks (possibly besides mum and best friends). Katie drew much more so she migh be disappointed that i almost don't draw. Even if people says I'm talented and they like my artwork. I just don't draw in my free time. Nevertheless Katie would be happy that I draw better. I improved.
I'm stronger person, that i used to be. Sometimes i feel worthless anyway. I think about things, life, world and people more, but sometimes i feel like it's not something what make me happy. Katie didn't worry. It's possible that she did but i just don't remember. Katie would be pleasantly suprised that i'm "succesful writer", because she didn't write stories. Well, she was 8 year old. Maybe she would say something different. Truth is that Katie idealized my life perhaps because... it was so far away and she was optimistic. She couldn't know the person i become. Did she really care about succesful life? Would she notice my mistakes? Could she appreciate qualities? Maybe she would just hug me and say that she like my anyway.
Forgot my 8 year old self. My mum and dad are proud. People gratulate me. I'm proud of what i am. I don't want to change even if i have mistakes.

P.S.: Dear Katie, succes doesn't make you happy. I mean it's not most important thing in life. Happines doesn't come from being succesful. It comes from your soul.
P.P.S: I'm happy anyway. Now.
P.P.P.S: City i've invented (fictional name for story) does really exist!
P.P.P.P.S: Why the hell is it cemetery? Are you kidding me?


Firstly, I want to congratulate you :) It´s a great succes.
ReplyDeleteI think, Katie would be proud. At least you are proud of what you became. And that´s the most imporatant thing :)
BTW: Can I read your story?
I forgot to sign :D
ReplyDeletelove-peace@email.cz
ReplyDelete(my e-mail for stupid things :D)
OK :D
ReplyDeleteI didn´t mean that your story is stupid... But... you know how i meant it :D Like not the e-mail for stuff to school etc.. :D
ReplyDeleteI guess it's a little misunderstanding :D i don't think you meant anything bad. Honest :) I understand :) I would responded earlier, but i didn't check my mail neither blog.
ReplyDeleteOk :D
ReplyDelete