How could anyone not love Charlie's favorite song? I have read this awesome book. In the original. I've never read whole book in English before. But it wasn't hard, i just had to Google some words. I enjoyed reading it very much. I've seen the movie first. The end seems different. Like like that the end of the book more. But it doesn't really matter. It's a bit different but both are perfect. The point is that Charlie's story is so real. I love it so much.
Why is it so amazing? Because of the characters, the music, the scenes, the quotes... the beginning as well the end. Incidentally, i like the idea of writing letters. Which characters i liked the most? I think, Charlie is the best one. Patrick is also my favorite. I'm not really sure if i like Sam. I don't usually like the ends of movies or something. But with The Perks of Being a Wallflower it is different. It has no mistakes. Trust me. So just read the book or watch the movie (or both) and create your own opinion. I swear, you will love it. I was so touched by this story. It was so emotional, beautiful, sad, funny, a bit romantic...People writes that it made them cry. But i personally didn't cry at all. I don't know why. It doesn't mean that story is not impressive enough. Truly is. I already wrote that it's full of emotions. Some things made me laugh.
And in that moment, I swear we were infinite
ReplyDeleteNever forget these scenes :')))
ReplyDelete“I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You’re alive. And you stand up and see the lights and the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you’re listening to that song in that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear… we are infinite.” ♥
ta písnička vlastně říká všechno..
ReplyDeletenení mi líp a ani nebude.. ale díky za všechen čas, kterej jsi mi věnovala