Btw: My aunt read a story, that I've written and she thinks it's great. I'm so happy.
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Unbirthday spend with cousins
I spend weekend with my little cousins. I adore them so much. My cousin Veronica is 5 years old. She's so cute. Showed me all Barbie dolls and cuddly toys. I told her some fairy. She didn't know the Alice in Wonderland, so i told her more about the story. She was fascinated by an Unbirthday. We talked a lot. It's kinda funny to listen little kids talking about pets (incidentally, Veronica was trying to catch a cat, but the cat ran away), what they thinks life and kindergarten. My other cousin George is 8 years old. We played some video games. He was always better than me. Sometimes, when i'm with kids i feel like i go back to my childhood. I'm not saying i'm not OK with my age. Moreover, i'd like to be older... But it's amazing to spend time with children that love you no matter what.
Štítky:
cousins,
happy,
talk,
unbirthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That´s cute :) I don´t like children much... Well, they are cute, at least some of them... But... I don´t know... I don´t know how to act when I am with children... Anyway.. sometimes it´s fun to be with kids for a while... For an hour maybe... And then I just quickly return them to their mum :D
ReplyDelete"quickly return them to their mum" that made me laught :D
ReplyDeleteI usually talk about something what is interesting for me (well, i'm trying) and when children don't understand something, they just ask. I ask a lot of questions, kids like to talk about life (news, wishies, plans) even if they don't know it much.
Telling jokes about Chuck Norris to my little cousin wasn't good idea, in my aunt opinion. He was about 5 years old. Liked this jokes so much, but didn't realized it's not true. Maybe, just maybe, it was my fault. Actually it was me, who told him Chuck Norris is real :D Cousin started telling people things about Chuck Norris. At home, in kindergarten... everywhere :D He was so enthusiastic. However my aunt wasn't happy at all. He didn't want to believe her that Chuck Norris doesn't really exist :D
I don't like spoiled kids (which my cousins aren't). It's hard to keep calm, when these kids want something (mostly what they can't have) and they yelling or crying...when they finally get it (in case you give up), children get bored so quickly...and want to do something else! :D