Sunday, January 13, 2013

What I've done


This week was a bit weird, quite exhaustive but there also were some good moments when I was happy. I was looking forward to weekend. I just wanted to relax. I've listened to Christina Perri's songs this week. I also read and shopped with my mum. Friday was best of all school days. I guess that I've passes my chemistry test. I've studied a several hour for that test. It wasn't easy.

Tumblr_menjzkpoof1rhl4e0o1_500_large
I'm going to buy The Sims 3 plus The Sims 3 seasons. I can't wait to start play. I had never wanted The Sims 3 before, but few days ago I saw interesting trailers. I thought I might be good to play TS3. I decided to send an order to the e-shop. I've already played The Sims 2. I remember that I played sims with my BF few years ago. We've creaded sims us on a college. So many memories. It's perfect game. Sims 3 have to be superior. I'm sure that It'll be fun. Have anyone of you played Sims too?


Btw: I've got rolers in my head. I wonder how will i look with curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment