Thursday, January 31, 2013

Music on - world off

Tumblr_mhf4htq4r31qecukdo1_500_large

61905_389713017780214_1522233053_n_largeI can't stop thinking about what happend and what would (or will) happen. I think too much. I think about everything, about people, ideas, stories, about my life and me. I wanna stop caring about what anyone thinks. But it's too hard for me. I can't just believe that everything will be ok and think positive for real. I have to acept that past is past. Need to stop worrying about unsure future. Being unhappy is not a solution. Maybe music is actually the best solution to any problem.




One of these texts

Tumblr_lg5v9jyae41qay33bo1_500_large
"God already has the solution." "Are you kidding me?! God doesn't even exist!" No one will save you. Deal with it. Crap about god won't change anything. I don't understand to people who believe in god. They wear t-shirts with cross, cross necklaces and rings. Is it necesarry? I don't understand them. They are in my age, believe in god, wear that clothes and think positive. Where do they come from? Why are they lying to yourself? Nobody will solve the problem for you. True is that no one knows the right solution neither answer. You have to try the invalid one.

What am I listen to






No comments:

Post a Comment