Well, I should be studying right now. But i need to tell you, that...inter alia... I hate this kind of dance, retro and worries. I don't belong here. I'm not looking forward to a future. I don't wanna think about it. That morning when you wish you could sleep forever. Me and my friends, we aren't alike but... we all don't belong. People think that we are weird. But when we are together I feel amazing (becouse i'm not alone) and I don't care if we are
God, I haven't heard this song for several months. It's so true. I'm not listeng it now, but this photo remind me how I've sang it (only for myself) few years ago. I loved Hillary Duff.
Me and my BF loved The Lizzie Mcguire movie. We used to listen and sing these songs with my BF. Don't laugh we were about 13 year old, lol. Sometimes you miss the memories, not the person. I wonder how much people change. I miss an old times.
Hey now, hey now.. Tahle písnička mě totálně zabíjí. Taky jsme s jednou kamarádkou hrozně žraly ten film. Dokonce jsme i jednou na školní slavnosti tančily tu sestavu, co k tomu byla.. Br..
ReplyDelete