I'm not going anywhere. Now I'm really satisfied with my life. Nothing is perfect, you know. This friday have been the best friday of whole month. Succesful day, which I truly enjoyed. I feld useful and I spoke to fine people. Me and my friend (one of a few good friends) had fun. It was one of those moments when you realize you're happy. I would thank god if I believe in any. I thank my friend for being there for me instead. I know she won't read this but nevermind. I'm not gonna tell anyone about this blog. It's my secret.
Do you know what is unbelievable? One day I'm desperate of my life (fake smile on) and my mind is full of worries. Another day (i mean tomorrow) I'm happy of my life, I'm smiling and don't feel alone. I don't have to wake up so early as usual tomorrow. Hope you feel good too!
Neuvěřitelné! :D Ne.. Jsem ráda, že se máš dobře... alespoň někdy. A díky za starost. :)
ReplyDeleteJsem teď.. úplně vyčerpaná. Klesla jsem až tak, že jsem někomu sebrala prášky na spaní a... No, nevyšlo to... Beru to jako takový osobní selhání a cítím se ze sebe hrozně trapně, stydím se.. Mám teď skoro pořád takový stavy, kdy se nedokážu kontrolovat a mám pocit, že mě moje hlava zničí.. Bože, jsem už tak unavená..