Wow, I am really surprised of the number of my readers! I mean views of my blog. Thank you so much! Wish you write some comments. What's up people? Are you too lazy to write few words? It would make me happy. Anyway I'm glad I've got readers from almost all over the world. Could you follow my blog, please? I wonder if you're coming back to read what I've written. Could you just let me know you're here please? It would be nice. Thanx!
This week is something special, because I spend schooldays with my friends. I'm enjoying it. It's nice to know, that I'm not alone. I feel like I belong. I just have somebody to talk to. Life isn't perfect. At some lessons I'm bored and I can't wait to go home but anyway... I'm OK. It's so important to feel OK. I don't wanna stress anymore. Btw: Waking up for school is still problem for me.
I saw the Silver lining Playbook last night. I have to tell you it's wonderful movie. Jennifer Lawrence was excellent. I'm sure you know that she received Oscar for the best actress. If you want to see something what remind you what is life about, than you have to see the Silver lining Playbook. It's an amazing emotional story about love and life.
No comments:
Post a Comment